My Business Can't Pay HMRC

Speak to our team today

  • Home
  • HMRC Pressure

Need Help with HMRC Pressure?

HMRC are usually the most aggressive creditor when it comes to chasing arrears. If you are experiencing pressure from HMRC such as overdue VAT, PAYE or corporation tax, don’t panic!

The best thing you can do is speak to someone as soon as you can, as HMRC will not hesitate to:

  • Add fines and interest
  • Send bailiffs
  • Issue a Winding Up Petition (Compulsory Liquidation)

Start our FREE assessment

"HMRC are usually the most aggressive creditor, don't bury your head in the sand and seek help sooner rather than later..." Jonathan Cooper, Founder and Director
Book a Call

What Are my Options?

Speak to HMRC and ask for a Time to Pay Arrangement, which allows a company to make affordable monthly payments until the debt is fully paid.

If that fails, you need to take advice as soon as possible to understand all other options available to you. We are a free, confidential service that can help you, speak to our team today.


I need more help

Advice on HMRC debt
Start live chat Send a message Send a Whatsapp 0333 358 2451